Partner - Lost all Instances in Web Account

CAL Tech Networks LLC

Free User
Basic Certified
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Im starting to go through and get customers upgraded to V20, we have multiple instances where the customers instances are in the cloud and those cloud hosted environments need to be upgraded to be able to handle V20. I went into my partner portal today and cannot see any of the instances. When I refreshed the license on my test machine the license had been removed. I have multiple customers on multi year licenses and im worried about losing access to them. I need assistance and cant get in contact with anyone on the phone who can help me get into my partner account or to help me get my managed instances readded to the cloud. Please assist.
 
Seems that you are no longer a Partner
Screenshot 2024-09-24 065727.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: N_G and Evolute IT

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
112,156
Messages
591,013
Members
165,188
Latest member
Teemal