sevenvoip Bronze Partner Joined Feb 23, 2021 Messages 107 Reaction score 12 Jul 18, 2021 #1 All, I added a 2nd SBC to my PBX installation...the phones are ringing and provisioning without issue, but the the registration stays red. Any ideas? Attachments Capture.PNG 3.6 KB · Views: 22
All, I added a 2nd SBC to my PBX installation...the phones are ringing and provisioning without issue, but the the registration stays red. Any ideas?
NickD_3CX Community Manager Silver Partner Advanced Certified Joined Jun 2, 2014 Messages 5,571 Reaction score 1,981 Jul 19, 2021 #2 Is there any chance that the IP Address of either of the SBCs has changed? I'd suggested experimenting with one of the IP Phones on the premise by Factory Resetting it, then provision it again once it appears in the Management Console.
Is there any chance that the IP Address of either of the SBCs has changed? I'd suggested experimenting with one of the IP Phones on the premise by Factory Resetting it, then provision it again once it appears in the Management Console.
sevenvoip Bronze Partner Joined Feb 23, 2021 Messages 107 Reaction score 12 Jul 19, 2021 #3 Restarted all 3CX services and it started working. Thanks! Reactions: NickD_3CX