- Joined
- Jul 10, 2019
- Messages
- 24
- Reaction score
- 3
Hello all,
I'm trying to provision a Yealink T41s through the SBC but the the extension is failing to register.
The phone is appearing on 3CX phone dashboard and I assigned it to an extension but to my surprise the extension stays on red...
I tried to manually auto provision it by copying the URL directly to the phone confirm, then click autoprovision but nothing happens, the phone fails to download the configurations.
When I check the extensions there is no config file downloaded.
Below are the system details, I will appreciate any advsie/suggestion on what to check.
Thanks
Nkosana
I'm trying to provision a Yealink T41s through the SBC but the the extension is failing to register.
The phone is appearing on 3CX phone dashboard and I assigned it to an extension but to my surprise the extension stays on red...
I tried to manually auto provision it by copying the URL directly to the phone confirm, then click autoprovision but nothing happens, the phone fails to download the configurations.
When I check the extensions there is no config file downloaded.
Below are the system details, I will appreciate any advsie/suggestion on what to check.
- 3CX Version, e.g. Standard Annual 16.0.8.9
- Server OS, e.g. Debian 9
- Is the 3CX Server Hosted and where: hosted on a private cloud
- IP Phone Make/Model/Firmware
- Provisioning Method: SBC version 16.2.24
- Trunk Provider or Gateway Make/Model: Generic
- Has the Firewall Checker passed: YES
- Are custom Phone Templates being used: NO
Thanks
Nkosana