• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Unsupported Plantronics HW510 wired headset, sound but no Mic

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisjako

Free User
Joined
Jul 29, 2021
Messages
80
Reaction score
9
On this headset I can hear the caller but they cannot hear me - is there something I may be not configuring correctly? the wired adapter is a A10-11/A 0818
 
Which 3CX Client/App are you using? Have you tried all three clients that are available for a PC (3CX Webclient, 3CX Desktop App and 3CX Windows App)? Do you have the same issue on all of them?

Also, have you tried a different headset which works or used the built in mic of the PC if it has one? Do you get the same behavior?
 
Which 3CX Client/App are you using? Have you tried all three clients that are available for a PC (3CX Webclient, 3CX Desktop App and 3CX Windows App)? Do you have the same issue on all of them?

Also, have you tried a different headset which works or used the built in mic of the PC if it has one? Do you get the same behavior?
V18 - Tried on both T42 and T46 handsets, its a RJ11 jack so I cannot test on a PC

My Jabra headset works without issue on the same handsets
 
My apologies as I completely missed the fact that you mentioned the adapters and thought you were referring to a PC headset being used with the 3CX Apps.

I'm afraid that we do not support headset for IP Phones so I can't really recommend trying anything specific other than making sure that the headsets are generally not faulty.

Hopefully some other community member who has experience with the specific headset can pitch in.
 
That doesn't appear to be the correct adapter for T4X phones. You can use the Poly compatibility tool here https://compatibility.plantronics.com/deskphone?region=GB

It shows Great Britain based on the adapter model given but you should be able to go to the Poly site for your region and try.

EDIT: It looks like you need the U10P-S
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us