- Joined
- Dec 10, 2018
- Messages
- 180
- Reaction score
- 54
Hi,
I try to set up a Poly studio X30 as it can use SIP.
SIP set up is easy, I just wrote SIP info, for the extension I want, in GUI of this machine and calls working great, but I can't find a way to use video for theses calls.
Any idea why and what can I try ? Is there a setting in 3CX to allow video ? Is video only working with supported devices ?
regards,
I try to set up a Poly studio X30 as it can use SIP.
SIP set up is easy, I just wrote SIP info, for the extension I want, in GUI of this machine and calls working great, but I can't find a way to use video for theses calls.
Any idea why and what can I try ? Is there a setting in 3CX to allow video ? Is video only working with supported devices ?
regards,