• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Polycom template

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkm

New User
Joined
Feb 7, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
I updated 3cx phone system to v18.09.20. It turned out that this version no longer includes provisioning templates for Polycom IP321 phones. I have several dozen such phones. When configuring phone provisioning, I can no longer select the phone from the list because it has been deleted. I tried adding the template manually, but when saving the template it saves in the list but disappears after a while. When I try to add phone provisioning again, the template is no longer there. Do you have any idea how to save this template permanently in this version of 3CX?
 
  • Like
Reactions: dkirk-ads
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us