- Joined
- Dec 15, 2023
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 3
Hi,
I see a lot of these in the logs : Failed to send FCM PUSH to device... to all my devices when it should ring for incoming calls (we have a queue). We are losing some calls at the moment, which is really a problem. I am using 3CX V20.
How can I debug that ? Is it a known bug of V20 ?
Thanks a lot and best regards
Jean
I see a lot of these in the logs : Failed to send FCM PUSH to device... to all my devices when it should ring for incoming calls (we have a queue). We are losing some calls at the moment, which is really a problem. I am using 3CX V20.
How can I debug that ? Is it a known bug of V20 ?
Thanks a lot and best regards
Jean