Problema con Snom M900

Status
Not open for further replies.

omar.gianola

Gold Partner
Joined
Oct 18, 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
ciao a tutti,
ho il seguente problema nella console di 3CX on premise ho creato un antenna Snom m900 con 25 telefoni snom M70 funzionanti , ora ho aggiunto 2 interni nuovi , ho riavviato l'antenna snom ma purtroppo sembra che l'antenna non mi legge i 2 nuovi interni sulla console e ovviamente i telefoni nuovi non si registrano(dovrebbe visualizzarsi pos. 26 e 27) . la versione dell'antenna è la 530/02 . settimana scorsa era successa la medesima cosa riavviando i servizi di 3cx ha funzionato ma ora non più .......
 
Hi Omar,

I think there is something wrong with your provisioning, or maybe the device is not able to reach 3CX.

I tested this in V18.0.5.418 with a M900 V530B07 and I was able to provision additional extensions successfully from (25 to 28 extensions in my test)

Try to upgrade to V530B07 and see if the problem is fixed for you.
https://service.snom.com/display/wiki/DECT+M-Series+Firmware

If not, then you will have to fully reset the device, and provision it from the beginning. Hopefully this should take care of the problem.
 
thanks so much John ,
but this morning the customer he told me he has changed all the switches in new ubiquiti maybe they have something wrong in theyre configuration maybe MULTICAST,....I don't know :rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
Ah ok.. whenever there are changes on the network hardware its always good to investigate everything to make sure.

Multicast will not affect you here, I think the base cannot reach 3CX to download the config file.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,962
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe