- Joined
- Jan 10, 2022
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
I already made some searches without relevant results.
As title, I'd like to provision CISCO SP-6851 phones.
I already checked that this phone model is unsupported, I checked following links https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/ and https://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/support-legacy-phones/
I'm trying to following this guide (https://www.3cx.com/community/threa...-phone-how-can-i-make-it-work-with-3cx.84739/) without success for now, maybe I have also a secondary problem, those phones seems to be customized and "locked" by my previous ISP, not sure.
Anyway since I already own some of those, I'd like to try provision those kind of phones, but I don't know how to do this sort of "forcing"
Can anyone suggest me how to do it?
Finally, I ask for some feedback regarding this kind of phone with 3CX, by someone that maybe already tried, or already use them, since unsupported phones can probably give lot of serious problems.
Thanks in advance.
PS: Just for know, (I hope I'll be able to use phones I still own) which one from Fanvil, Snom, Yealink, Grandstream is the best? Fanvil?
As title, I'd like to provision CISCO SP-6851 phones.
I already checked that this phone model is unsupported, I checked following links https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/ and https://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/support-legacy-phones/
I'm trying to following this guide (https://www.3cx.com/community/threa...-phone-how-can-i-make-it-work-with-3cx.84739/) without success for now, maybe I have also a secondary problem, those phones seems to be customized and "locked" by my previous ISP, not sure.
Anyway since I already own some of those, I'd like to try provision those kind of phones, but I don't know how to do this sort of "forcing"
Can anyone suggest me how to do it?
Finally, I ask for some feedback regarding this kind of phone with 3CX, by someone that maybe already tried, or already use them, since unsupported phones can probably give lot of serious problems.
Thanks in advance.
PS: Just for know, (I hope I'll be able to use phones I still own) which one from Fanvil, Snom, Yealink, Grandstream is the best? Fanvil?
Last edited: