- Joined
- Feb 25, 2021
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello,
I found the Option under Settings - Parameters for ntp Server. The first Entry I place there is correclty pushed to the yealink T42S phones. But it is not possible to push also a second entry to the "Secondary ntp server" option on the phone. It places always the first server in both Primary and secondary entries on the yealink T42S webinterface.
Is there maybe some some way to create a new paramenter "TIME_NTP_SERVER_2" or somehting to push also the Second one? Or is there some other way?


I found the Option under Settings - Parameters for ntp Server. The first Entry I place there is correclty pushed to the yealink T42S phones. But it is not possible to push also a second entry to the "Secondary ntp server" option on the phone. It places always the first server in both Primary and secondary entries on the yealink T42S webinterface.
Is there maybe some some way to create a new paramenter "TIME_NTP_SERVER_2" or somehting to push also the Second one? Or is there some other way?

