• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Solved Provisioning IP Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helmut W.

Free User
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Messages
31
Reaction score
4
Hello ,

i'll try to provisiong a softclient to test .
but get always error 'wrong password' .
I'm 1000% sure it is the correct one

How can i debug further

1645628642101.png
 
Hello ,

i'll try to provisiong a softclient to test .
but get always error 'wrong password' .
I'm 1000% sure it is the correct one

How can i debug further

View attachment 28137
You say you're 100% sure you got the correct one..

Which one did you use? Sometimes people still take the wrong one lol
 
hello ,

The one from the Phone provisioning tab
User = extension
 
I'm not sure I understood correctly, is this what you used from the phone provisioning tab?
1645631076001.png
 
Hello ,

Yes , but i think i founded it

i have unticked below , and now it works

1645631396371.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: ChrisC_3CX
Yes if the client is remote to the PBX then you do have to disable that option.

Glad to see you got this sorted, feel free to post anew should you need anything else!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us