• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Provisioning Polycom VVX 400 behind SBC on 3CX cloud hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaldoun

Free User
Joined
Mar 20, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
we recently start deploying 3CX in our company, after I installed the 3CX phone system on windows 10, configuring Sip trunk and SBC I can use the mobile app for making inbound and outbound calls however I'm still can't add Polycom vvx400 IP phone and attached it to the extensions, actually, I'm stuck in provisioning part 3CX cant find the phone device although I add the provisioning server address and server type in Polycom phone web interface, knowing that I'm on 3CX cloud hosting do I need to set up an FQDN and generate SSL certificate in this case? and should I have to use SBC Ip address instead of the cloud-hosted 3CX server address which is xxxxxxxxx.3cx.ca in the Polycom web browser interface?
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnS_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,964
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock