Provisioning with v9

Status
Not open for further replies.

KerryG

Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
956
Reaction score
1
I see that in the change logs v9 and the latest 3CXPhone say they have support for provisioning but I don't see where to set that up anywhere. Are there any instructions for auto provisioning of the 3CXPhone for Android someplace?
 
The V9 PBX supports provisioning for Android phones, but due to some last minute problems with the Android 3CXPhone provisioning it had to be disabled in the 3CXPhone in our internal builds.

The current released version of the 3CXPhone supports provisioning ( I might be wrong, we may of have replaced it with a Version without Provisioning Enabled ) but it takes a long time to provision. ( This is the issue )

I'll give you a shout when this is fixed. Though it's gonna take a while
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,954
Members
165,165
Latest member
cvanderzwan