Query for Yealink Phone Firmware from 3CX server

mitch.foreman

Gold Partner
Joined
Jan 22, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hello, I am looking to grab the firmware data from the 3cx server I am hosting. From what I can find it looks like the server does not keep any information about what firmware each phone is available for query.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mitch.foreman
I believe it is flagged on the Users tab in v20? We don't have any out of date at the moment to check, but it gets marked.
 
You should see that there is a firmware upgrade available in Users like below example:
1769054138946.png
 
Thank you for attempting to assist. Although, I am looking for a way to query the server itself. Through the CLI to determine the state of the firmware for any given phone.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us