- Joined
- Nov 23, 2020
- Messages
- 104
- Reaction score
- 22
Hi everyone,
We have deployed a new 3cx setup recently, and this week I discovered an odd thing: each time I try to reprovision the SIP phone behind SBC, it takes some 5 minutes to start the provisioning proccess. However, right after deployment it took just a second or two to get provisioining running.
So what could be possible reasons for such a five-minute delay?
3CX Version: Enterprise Annual 16.0.1078
Server OS: Debian 9 v16.0.655
Is the 3CX Server Hosted: no
IP Phone Make/Model/Firmware: Yealink T58A v58.85.0.5
Provisioning Method: SBC
Trunk Provider: Vitelity
Has the Firewall Checker passed: YES
Are custom Phone Templates being used: NO
We have deployed a new 3cx setup recently, and this week I discovered an odd thing: each time I try to reprovision the SIP phone behind SBC, it takes some 5 minutes to start the provisioning proccess. However, right after deployment it took just a second or two to get provisioining running.
So what could be possible reasons for such a five-minute delay?
3CX Version: Enterprise Annual 16.0.1078
Server OS: Debian 9 v16.0.655
Is the 3CX Server Hosted: no
IP Phone Make/Model/Firmware: Yealink T58A v58.85.0.5
Provisioning Method: SBC
Trunk Provider: Vitelity
Has the Firewall Checker passed: YES
Are custom Phone Templates being used: NO