• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Reception phone suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeknows

Free User
Basic Certified
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
101
Reaction score
3
Hi,
We are looking to upgrade our Aastra phones as we are also looking to move our 3CX to Hosted from on-prem

Right now, I have Aastra 57i phones with side cars for reception users.

I haven't decided on a new phone for the users / receptionist.

I am looking at the Fanvil X210 for reception, we have 65 extensions. Our Aastras can only see 50 BLF's as that is a limit on the phone. I don't know if the Fanvil has a similar limit.

Any suggestions for a receptionist phone?

Thanks

Joe
 
Hi @joeknows,

The X210 is a great option, with up to 106 BLFs it should be more than enough.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us