Recommendation for simple / basic Yealink phone with a nice long support period.

Lee Cramman

Premier Customer
Joined
Jul 9, 2018
Messages
697
Reaction score
166
I'm replacing some EOL Yealink phones and my stock of spare phones is running thin - we bought a load in last time so they have lasted me a good while.

As per the thread title, I'm looking for recommendations for the simplest current Yealink phone that's likely to have a nice long support period - needs to be suitable for hot desking.

Cheers
 
I would go with an T73U.. Thats brand new and really cheap.
 
I would go with an T73U.. Thats brand new and really cheap.
Thanks for the recommendation. Based on your advice we went with the T73 but picked W rather than U because they were nearly the same price as the T73U so... why not have the facility for WiFi in case we ever need it.

I'm impressed with them so far. Bluetooth / gigabit ethernet is a nice upgrade, they are noticeably faster to provision, boot and upgrade than older models, and they feel a bit classier. My only worry is how robust the stand might be, but I won't know that until they've had some long-term use.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bitn2

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us