Solved Remove "Powered by 3cx"

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabmaster

Customer
Joined
Aug 2, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I am using the enterprise version of 3cx self hosted and my website is php so I created the chat plugin configuration and insterted the HTML code into my website, the chat works but its branded with "powered by 3cx" I am wondering why there is an option to remove it in the wordpress plugin but not in the html version of the code?
Can you please guide me? Thank you.
 
Hello, Gabmaster,
To switch off Powered By 3CX, you have to use this attribute:
enable-poweredby="false"
 
  • Like
Reactions: IrinaP_3CX
Hello, Gabmaster,
To switch off Powered By 3CX, you have to use this attribute:
enable-poweredby="false"
Thank you so much, I got it to work finally :) I appreciate you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us