• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Rename Shared Park Label

Status
Not open for further replies.

novaAdmin

New User
Joined
Mar 3, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I would like to rename SP1 to Park 1. I understand this needs to be done with custom templates. I am using Polycom VVX 501. I can see the template but I'm not sure where to modify the label to Park 1. If I create a custom template how do I get the phone to use the newly created template.

Thanks
 
Although we do not support custom templates and therefore I can't provide much information or assistance, you might want to check out this guide which explains how you would probably create it via 3CX: https://www.3cx.com/docs/custom-ip-phone-templates/

Hope this helps!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock