Return the Microsoft SSO tp the portal login page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky Bear

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Mar 4, 2022
Messages
109
Reaction score
115
I am unsure why the Microsoft SSO option was removed from the portal.3cx.com page, and contacting support just said it is gone and not coming back,

Can you please return the Microsoft SSO option, or explain why it was removed other that It's gone.
 
In case others can't find it, I found an answer in the Silver partner forums,
It was removed due to Lack of use, and a security vulnerability (we all know MS is terrible at advising of changes)

Nick himself advised using either Google or 3CX Auth
 
Im not saying Microsoft is Insecure but making it secure is too much work for us now:
https://www.crowdstrike.com/blog/noauth-microsoft-azure-ad-vulnerability/

Also it was not popular at all, less than 1% used it (surprisingly)
that is really unfortunate,
Hopefully, I can figure out how to turn my MFA on, but as I have lastpass it really isn't a massive impact, more of a slight inconvenience.

I will admit, the jealousy did bite a bit seeing google SSO is still there lol xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.