- Joined
- Feb 22, 2019
- Messages
- 67
- Reaction score
- 40
Hi All,
As many of you, I set up the 3CX - Teams integration with success.
Incoming call works
Outgoind call works too, excepted the ringing tone.
I did a trace, but the leg between Teams and 3CX is encrypted, and I can't see if the 180 ringing
What i'm totally sure is "when I call the same number from my 3CX desktop app, or deskphone or Dect M70, I heart the ringing tone well?
do you have the same experience?
BR
As many of you, I set up the 3CX - Teams integration with success.
Incoming call works
Outgoind call works too, excepted the ringing tone.
I did a trace, but the leg between Teams and 3CX is encrypted, and I can't see if the 180 ringing
What i'm totally sure is "when I call the same number from my 3CX desktop app, or deskphone or Dect M70, I heart the ringing tone well?
do you have the same experience?
BR