- Joined
- Feb 27, 2019
- Messages
- 47
- Reaction score
- 8
Hello everyone,
I would like to ask if there is a solution in case SF has multiple contacts/accounts with the same phone number if there is a way to filter to which account the call is logged.
For example a client has multiple accounts, each account is assigned to different agent/extension. I noticed that 3CX logs the number to the first account in chronological order.
Is there any way, based on the agent's extension to check the owner of the account and log it there?
If not possible with CRM Integration, is this possible using CFD?
Thank you!
I would like to ask if there is a solution in case SF has multiple contacts/accounts with the same phone number if there is a way to filter to which account the call is logged.
For example a client has multiple accounts, each account is assigned to different agent/extension. I noticed that 3CX logs the number to the first account in chronological order.
Is there any way, based on the agent's extension to check the owner of the account and log it there?
If not possible with CRM Integration, is this possible using CFD?
Thank you!