- Joined
- Feb 28, 2018
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 1
HI There,
I have this permissions issue, which I can't resolve. I have miltiple user profiles for different departments - none of them have integration working except for the System Administrator profile users:
In salesforce login history for sysadmins I can see these entries:
19/03/2018 1:54:21 EDT PM *office_IP* Other Apex API Success N/A ___.my.salesforce.com
19/03/2018 1:54:46 EDT PM *office_IP* Application Success Browser ___.my.salesforce.com Canada
For other users:
19/03/2018 1:39:21 EDT PM *office_IP* Other Apex API Success N/A ___.my.salesforce.com Canada
which is not followed by the second entry.
Any thoughts? Wha set of permissions for the user profile would be missing?
Thank you!
I have this permissions issue, which I can't resolve. I have miltiple user profiles for different departments - none of them have integration working except for the System Administrator profile users:
In salesforce login history for sysadmins I can see these entries:
19/03/2018 1:54:21 EDT PM *office_IP* Other Apex API Success N/A ___.my.salesforce.com
19/03/2018 1:54:46 EDT PM *office_IP* Application Success Browser ___.my.salesforce.com Canada
For other users:
19/03/2018 1:39:21 EDT PM *office_IP* Other Apex API Success N/A ___.my.salesforce.com Canada
which is not followed by the second entry.
Any thoughts? Wha set of permissions for the user profile would be missing?
Thank you!