- Joined
- Jul 26, 2018
- Messages
- 45
- Reaction score
- 3
Hello all,
I don't understand one thing about Salesforce integration with 3CX. I have connected Salesforce to my PBX as described, and Contacts in the 3CX are getting populated when calls are received.
According to the documentation, when you receive a call, then you should also receive Salesforce URL of that client (if client is found in the Salesforce of course), but I'm not getting that URL on my 3CX app.
Now when I checked documentation again, it says "In the web client it will also show a contact icon with a link to open the contact in your CRM." So this means I can use this feature only if I'm connected to the PBX via web browser? If this is correct, then why do I have to type Salesforce credentials and security token into 3CX app?
I would like someone to clarify this for me if possible.
Thanks in advance!
I don't understand one thing about Salesforce integration with 3CX. I have connected Salesforce to my PBX as described, and Contacts in the 3CX are getting populated when calls are received.
According to the documentation, when you receive a call, then you should also receive Salesforce URL of that client (if client is found in the Salesforce of course), but I'm not getting that URL on my 3CX app.
Now when I checked documentation again, it says "In the web client it will also show a contact icon with a link to open the contact in your CRM." So this means I can use this feature only if I'm connected to the PBX via web browser? If this is correct, then why do I have to type Salesforce credentials and security token into 3CX app?
I would like someone to clarify this for me if possible.
Thanks in advance!