- Joined
- Dec 17, 2019
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello,
I'm coming to you because I have a problem with salesforce integration.
I have the following error that appears in my logs
No such column 'AssistantPhone' on entity 'Contact'.
However here is a screen that I have from my salesforce and in my logs I have nothing else

Do you have a solution, I searched the forum for a week that I have the problem but I can't find it.
Thank you in advance for your assistance
I'm coming to you because I have a problem with salesforce integration.
I have the following error that appears in my logs
No such column 'AssistantPhone' on entity 'Contact'.
However here is a screen that I have from my salesforce and in my logs I have nothing else
Do you have a solution, I searched the forum for a week that I have the problem but I can't find it.
Thank you in advance for your assistance