Salesforce integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ernest

Free User
Joined
Dec 17, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I'm coming to you because I have a problem with salesforce integration.
I have the following error that appears in my logs
No such column 'AssistantPhone' on entity 'Contact'.

However here is a screen that I have from my salesforce and in my logs I have nothing else
13615

Do you have a solution, I searched the forum for a week that I have the problem but I can't find it.
Thank you in advance for your assistance
 
Hello @Ernest,

In this case, the query is failing because the standard field AssistantPhone on entity Contact is missing. You just need to edit the Salesforce configuration to make that field visible to the query, not necessarily visible in the layout. This way the query will succeed.

In order to do this change:
  • Go to “Setup Home > Objects and Fields > Object Manager > Contact > Fields.”
  • Click on the field that you want to make visible, for example “AssistantPhone”.
  • Press the “View Field Accessibility” button on the upper right side of the screen.
  • Click on the “Hidden” label on the right of “Standard User” (or the profile of the user configured in 3CX).
  • Under the “Field-Level Security” check the “Visible” option.

That should do the trick. Please after doing this change, test a call and if it doesn't work, please check the logs to see if there is another field hidden that you need to make visible.
 
  • Like
Reactions: petxi79
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe