Salesforce is not creating an activity object for calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herb Williams

Joined
Dec 12, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I am using Salesforce integration and have Journaling checked and it is not creating and activity record for incoming and outbound calls. Outbound calls I am using Chrome click to dial.
 
Please check the Salesforce.log file from "%AppData%\3CXPhone for Windows\Logs". If there is any problem creating the call activity, you will see it there.
 
Ok i have reviewed the log and what am I looking for? I not seeing an error, see attached file.
 

Attachments

You should have a "Salesforce.log" file in that folder. If you don't have it, then the plugin is not being loaded. Do you see the Salesforce option when you go to 3CXPhone > Settings > Advanced > Integration?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us