- Joined
- Mar 27, 2019
- Messages
- 48
- Reaction score
- 9
We have Salesforce integration working and when we make or receive a call client info from Salesforce is displayed
We are trying to enable call logging now, but it's not working. We tested both ways. Making a call from 3CX and making a call to 3CX.
From what I can see in the logs this is the error:
System.Exception: Server returned a non successful status code - HTTPStatusCode=BadRequest - Reason=Bad Request - Content=[{"message":"field integrity exception (Guest users cannot be record owners.)","errorCode":"FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION","fields":[]}]
I made a test call from my extension and the email in my extension is the same as my email in Salesforce account (admin account so should have enough permissions)
Any idea why 3CX is trying to log the call as a Guest user ?
Thanks
We are trying to enable call logging now, but it's not working. We tested both ways. Making a call from 3CX and making a call to 3CX.
From what I can see in the logs this is the error:
System.Exception: Server returned a non successful status code - HTTPStatusCode=BadRequest - Reason=Bad Request - Content=[{"message":"field integrity exception (Guest users cannot be record owners.)","errorCode":"FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION","fields":[]}]
I made a test call from my extension and the email in my extension is the same as my email in Salesforce account (admin account so should have enough permissions)
Any idea why 3CX is trying to log the call as a Guest user ?
Thanks