Salesforce phone number search - no record returned

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtnate

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Jul 9, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
We have enabled Salesforce integration for outgoing calls and it seems to be intermittently working. When I say intermittently, I mean some phone numbers located in Salesforce are found and return record information when using the 3CX Test CRM Integration feature, but other phone numbers return nothing. I have verified that the records exist in Salesforce and that the phone number is in the proper field. I have even tried adding it to other fields (i.e. Mobile Phone instead of just Phone) as well as creating other test contacts or leads with the same phone number. In all cases, the test query returns the following results:

Variable Url set to https://xxxxxxxxx.my.salesforce.com
Variable AccessToken set to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Finished Auth
Request text: https://xxxxxxxxxx.my.salesforce.com/services/data/v37.0/search/?q=FIND {4754579} IN PHONE FIELDS RETURNING Contact(Id,FirstName,LastName,AssistantPhone,Fax,HomePhone,MobilePhone,OtherPhone,Phone,Email,AccountId),Lead(Id,FirstName,LastName,Fax,MobilePhone,Phone,Email,Company),Account(Id,Name,Fax,Phone)
Response text: {"searchRecords":[]}
Response finished
Finished scenario with empty id
Started CreateContactRecord
Response finished
Finished CreateContactRecord
Result obtained


The empty results don't appear to have anything in common. Roughly 9 out of 10 queries are working. Is there a way to diagnose this further beyond just the 3CX CRM phone number test?
 
Actually, this is a question for Salesforce support, as we're invoking a web service that is not returning any data when it should... Maybe it's related to how you store your numbers in Salesforce (if they have spaces, dashes, etc).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,962
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe