Salesforce Phone Result

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohan.vineeth1988

New User
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
21
Reaction score
2
Hi,

I had integrated Salesforce with 3cx. I had added test contact in salesforce with Mobile number which is a 10 digit number and a phone number with 9 digits. When i query from 3cx I get the results for mobile number but not for the phone number. If I add a 10 digit number to field phone number i can still receive the results. With 9 digits this is what I am receiving "CRM Integration is working OK but contact number does not exist. Check log for more info or try a different number."
 
Please check this:
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/3cx-salesforce-integration-configuration.82314/#post-381906

Salesforce will automatically reformat some numbers depending on your location and the number length, so the best way to ensure that the integration works is:
1) Store numbers in Salesforce with E164 format, that is the plus (+) prefix, country code and local number.
2) Configure 3CX to get the number from the SIP Trunk in E164 format.

That way contacts should be matched without problems.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,962
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe