Salesforce V2 Authorization

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishek.kumar.prna

New User
Joined
Jan 3, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Hi,

While authorizing SalesforceV2 it is getting redirected to https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/token (production org). I want to authorize my Sandbox org, I checked the template but cannot edit the Sandbox url. Attaching the snapshot of the template. Can anyone help me on this so that I can authorize my sandbox and start testing.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230103_124820.png
    Screenshot_20230103_124820.png
    138.5 KB · Views: 12
You will need to edit the template to point to the sandbox URL. This is not something you can control with a parameter, so the only way is editing the template, and uploading it again with a different name, to avoid overriding the standard template we provide.
 
Hi,

While authorizing SalesforceV2 it is getting redirected to https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/token (production org). I want to authorize my Sandbox org, I checked the template but cannot edit the Sandbox url. Attaching the snapshot of the template. Can anyone help me on this so that I can authorize my sandbox and start testing.
Hi Ernesto,

Can you please guide me with the steps how to create custom template and assign that to Salesforce V2?
 
Can you please guide me with the steps how to create custom template and assign that to Salesforce V2?
Basically:
1) Get the template from your installation (3CX Console > Settings > CRM > SalesforceV2 > Show Template), and copy it to a text file.
2) Change the "Name" attribute in the second line to "SalesforceCustom".
3) Make the changes to the template (replace the endpoint login.salesforce.com with test.salesforce.com)
4) Save the file as "SalesforceCustom.xml".
5) Upload the file to the 3CX Console > Settings > CRM > Add.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheodorosG_3CX
Hi Edossantos,

Thanks a lot! I've created custom template and authorized Sandbox environment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe