- Joined
- Apr 22, 2021
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello,
I was doing a couple of testing after integrating Salesforce with our 3CX Enterprise Edition.
Level 1 Testing - Integrated Salesforce as provided in the self explanatory document, Template being SalesforceV2. The only customization in template was setting up the https://test.salesforce.com since I was integrating it with Sandbox. After integration I tested the functionality and I was running smooth as expected including sync and journaling.
Level 2 Testing - Our Salesforce has a few Custom Phone Fields which was supposed to be included in the template and perform the next level of testing. The template was updated to include the __c custom fields at the Query/ variables and Output sections of the script and of course test.salesforce.com. After adding the template, the integration was running fine but the Contact was not able to find. I however, looked through but couldn't notice. On multiple testing, the SalesforceV2 in the CRM Configuration dropdown disappeared. Although I had backup of the Production Templates of SalesforceV2, I am not able to ADD it to the list of Configuration Templates. After which, I also tried using only Salesforce Template which worked to find the Phone Number. The queries I have -
1. How do I get the SalesforceV2 Template back into the CRM Configuration dropdown list ? Attaching backup file for your reference.
2. Will the Salesforce only and not V2 not work in Integrations and Journaling ?
3. Is there something specific you would advise to take care in the template when adding the Custom Fields since the Integration was Ok bu the same contact number which was found in Level 1 Testing was not found in Level 2 testing ?
Appreciate all your help with this issue that has prevented a successful integration. Thanks in advance!
I was doing a couple of testing after integrating Salesforce with our 3CX Enterprise Edition.
Level 1 Testing - Integrated Salesforce as provided in the self explanatory document, Template being SalesforceV2. The only customization in template was setting up the https://test.salesforce.com since I was integrating it with Sandbox. After integration I tested the functionality and I was running smooth as expected including sync and journaling.
Level 2 Testing - Our Salesforce has a few Custom Phone Fields which was supposed to be included in the template and perform the next level of testing. The template was updated to include the __c custom fields at the Query/ variables and Output sections of the script and of course test.salesforce.com. After adding the template, the integration was running fine but the Contact was not able to find. I however, looked through but couldn't notice. On multiple testing, the SalesforceV2 in the CRM Configuration dropdown disappeared. Although I had backup of the Production Templates of SalesforceV2, I am not able to ADD it to the list of Configuration Templates. After which, I also tried using only Salesforce Template which worked to find the Phone Number. The queries I have -
1. How do I get the SalesforceV2 Template back into the CRM Configuration dropdown list ? Attaching backup file for your reference.
2. Will the Salesforce only and not V2 not work in Integrations and Journaling ?
3. Is there something specific you would advise to take care in the template when adding the Custom Fields since the Integration was Ok bu the same contact number which was found in Level 1 Testing was not found in Level 2 testing ?
Appreciate all your help with this issue that has prevented a successful integration. Thanks in advance!