• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Solved Sangoma S-Series IP Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callinectes

Silver Partner
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
196
Reaction score
53
Is there any chance of getting support for the Sangoma S-Series phones (like S305, S500/5, and S700/5) since they are little more than rebranded HTek phones?
 
Hi @Callinectes,

At this point we don't support any Sangoma S-Series devices.
 
Yes, I understand that. I am wondering if there is the possibility of future support since you already support some Htek phones which are almost identical and therefore it would not take much work to support them. I currently have some S500s working, albeit as Htek, and while they work perfectly they aren't supported so the client cannot control them.
 
Hi @Callinectes,

I see, as this message is being written, there are no plans to support these phones in the future.
 
Okay, thank you. Is there a place where I can make this suggestion?
 
Hi again @Callinectes,

Normally suggestions would go to the Ideas Forum, however unfortunately I highly doubt that this one would be approved.
 
Okay, and I can understand why.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VasilisV_3CX
I'll close off this thread now, feel free to open another thread if you need any further assistance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us