- Joined
- Jul 22, 2021
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 2
Hello,
I have had to host my 3CX server in the cloud. So had to deploy an SBC (its on windows).
After getting someone on the firewall to open ports the 3CX can now see the SBC. (its lit up green so assume all good)
So plug a phone in, its on the same VLAN as the SBC. The phone gets a DHCP address (from my servers) and I can see it in the 3CX 'phones' section.
The phone will not provision. I have manually assigned the phone to an extension, still no joy.
Checking the SBC logs I can see various lines relating to the phone IP address as below
I guess the line SIP/2.0 500 Server Internal Error might be the problem.
DEBUG | 20210722-111622.344 | 3CX | SBC | 4968 | TunnelTcp.cpp:559 | RX TCP Sip0 of len 462
INFO | 20210722-111622.344 | 3CX | SBC | 4968 | BridgeTunSip.cpp:28 | RX tun:
SIP/2.0 500 Server Internal Error
The 3CX is 16.0.8.9 version and the phone is a Yealink 41s with firmware 66.86.0.5
I just wondered if the SBC needs incoming ports opened 5090 5001 maybe.
I don't control the firewall
Regards
I have had to host my 3CX server in the cloud. So had to deploy an SBC (its on windows).
After getting someone on the firewall to open ports the 3CX can now see the SBC. (its lit up green so assume all good)
So plug a phone in, its on the same VLAN as the SBC. The phone gets a DHCP address (from my servers) and I can see it in the 3CX 'phones' section.
The phone will not provision. I have manually assigned the phone to an extension, still no joy.
Checking the SBC logs I can see various lines relating to the phone IP address as below
I guess the line SIP/2.0 500 Server Internal Error might be the problem.
DEBUG | 20210722-111622.344 | 3CX | SBC | 4968 | TunnelTcp.cpp:559 | RX TCP Sip0 of len 462
INFO | 20210722-111622.344 | 3CX | SBC | 4968 | BridgeTunSip.cpp:28 | RX tun:
SIP/2.0 500 Server Internal Error
The 3CX is 16.0.8.9 version and the phone is a Yealink 41s with firmware 66.86.0.5
I just wondered if the SBC needs incoming ports opened 5090 5001 maybe.
I don't control the firewall
Regards