- Joined
- Dec 13, 2017
- Messages
- 25
- Reaction score
- 10
I've been playing with, and very impressed by, the AI interation for call summaries and transcription.
I think it would be useful to be able to define which users calls are sent to openai for summary and transcription on a user by user or dept basis. Mainly because of the fact that openai makes a small charge to do the summary and transcription.
I could see some of our customers wanting to make use of the feature for some depts but not others, but still have those other depts recorded for reference. Otherwise, you'd be paying openai to produce summaries and transcriptions for calls you don't want/need them for.
I think it would be useful to be able to define which users calls are sent to openai for summary and transcription on a user by user or dept basis. Mainly because of the fact that openai makes a small charge to do the summary and transcription.
I could see some of our customers wanting to make use of the feature for some depts but not others, but still have those other depts recorded for reference. Otherwise, you'd be paying openai to produce summaries and transcriptions for calls you don't want/need them for.
Upvote
7