- Joined
- Nov 21, 2023
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi all,
I'm trying to configure backups to SharePoint and getting the error below.
M365 is connected and working well. It's the first time I'm trying to set up SharePoint and I just updated to v20.
The SharePoint default site is one of the old ones (classic experience) and we can't change this at the moment.
Does anyone know if this is supported?
Also, the instructions are not very clear if the folder that we create has a specific name or if we will be able to pick from existing folders.
Cheers,
C

I'm trying to configure backups to SharePoint and getting the error below.
M365 is connected and working well. It's the first time I'm trying to set up SharePoint and I just updated to v20.
The SharePoint default site is one of the old ones (classic experience) and we can't change this at the moment.
Does anyone know if this is supported?
Also, the instructions are not very clear if the folder that we create has a specific name or if we will be able to pick from existing folders.
Cheers,
C
