- Joined
- Nov 26, 2019
- Messages
- 55
- Reaction score
- 12
Hi,
I have a customer with 200 Unify handsets and we would like to move them over to 3CX.
We've tested the handsets connected as SIP devices to an SBC and everything works - except... no MOH when the handset puts a caller on hold.
I appreciate the handsets are not supported, but if I can win the customer over then I can start to migrate them away from these handsets onto supported ones over time
Any pointers as to why MOH is played to the party placed on hold ? (the call does go on hold, as the other end, a yealink, shows "on hold" when the Unify handset puts it on hold, there's just no MOH audio)
I have a customer with 200 Unify handsets and we would like to move them over to 3CX.
We've tested the handsets connected as SIP devices to an SBC and everything works - except... no MOH when the handset puts a caller on hold.
I appreciate the handsets are not supported, but if I can win the customer over then I can start to migrate them away from these handsets onto supported ones over time
Any pointers as to why MOH is played to the party placed on hold ? (the call does go on hold, as the other end, a yealink, shows "on hold" when the Unify handset puts it on hold, there's just no MOH audio)