Solved SLL certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simone Rota

Forum User
Joined
May 29, 2018
Messages
181
Reaction score
5
Hi,
I've just bought the teams.firstpoint.it certificate in SSL.COM.
Lot of .CRT file. Not one .PEM

Reading FAQ, "My Certificate has not been provided including the Intermediate Certificates, what do I do?"

Certificate .PEM should be ok but Private Key .PEM????
 
Hi,
I've just bought the teams.firstpoint.it certificate in SSL.COM.
Lot of .CRT file. Not one .PEM

Reading FAQ, "My Certificate has not been provided including the Intermediate Certificates, what do I do?"

Certificate .PEM should be ok but Private Key .PEM????
Private key: if it begins as "---BEGIN PRIVATE KEY---", you can just rename it. If it says RSA, you'll need to convert it.

Certificate: the CRT is the main one. You may also have a CA-BUNDLE or other CRTs for intermediary certs. Those should all be combined in one PEM file, with your main CRT being at the top. You would then get multiple "BEGIN CERTIFICATE/END CERTIFICATE" in the same file.

Then upload that to the 3CX, save and check the Activity Log if there's any error regarding PEM files. This will tell you if any file is not in the right format.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickD_3CX
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.