- Joined
- Feb 5, 2020
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello,
The certificate was working fine and has been for the last few months until today, I tried to make a few changes and it won't let me because it said the key doesn't match the certificate.
I tried everything, reissuing the cert, I do not have the option to download it as nginx, I just download it as crt and key and then convert it to pem using openssl.
For some reason, no matter what I do, I can't get 3CX to accept the key and crt, even though they match, they work on other platforms, I am not sure what I'm missing here.
The certificate was working fine and has been for the last few months until today, I tried to make a few changes and it won't let me because it said the key doesn't match the certificate.
I tried everything, reissuing the cert, I do not have the option to download it as nginx, I just download it as crt and key and then convert it to pem using openssl.
For some reason, no matter what I do, I can't get 3CX to accept the key and crt, even though they match, they work on other platforms, I am not sure what I'm missing here.