SSO auto login

Status
Not open for further replies.

gareth-uk

Free User
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
I have setup SSO and it works great. Just one question - it is possible to skip the sign in with Microsoft button on the webclient login page?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Can you please clarify what you mean by skipping the log-in MS button?
 
Can you please clarify what you mean by skipping the log-in MS button?
Sure. I'd like the user to not have to click the MS button. So, is there a URL that I can use that goes straight to the MS SSO.
 
Unfortunately not the button can not be skipped in this way I'm afraid.
 
Will it be possible to disable user-password capacity.
We have strong identifity with AAD/Entra plus conditional access, having the user/password present allows a bypass.

We understand the risk if the integration fail, but for On-Prem we could have a local only bypass
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.