Status notification on 3CX and MS Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ionni

Customer
Joined
Oct 26, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello
I have enabled the direct routing to MS Teams and it works fine.
Except for the status notification I still have a problem. When I start a call from MS Teams, I am busy on 3CX. But when I start a call from 3CX, I am available on MS Teams.
Where could be the problem?
Thank you very much in advance.
 
Hello
I have enabled the direct routing to MS Teams and it works fine.
Except for the status notification I still have a problem. When I start a call from MS Teams, I am busy on 3CX. But when I start a call from 3CX, I am available on MS Teams.
Where could be the problem?
Thank you very much in advance.
This is currently how the integration works as there's no way to determine if a user is on a Teams-to-Teams call, in which case the 3CX is completely ignored.

They are working on that tho I believe, aren't you @StefanW ?
 
@StefanW have you any news?
It is something we are considering, but I don't think at this point we are in a position to give any ETA as to if and when this will become available.
 
It is something we are considering, but I don't think at this point we are in a position to give any ETA as to if and when this will become available.
The API for Teams Presence is still in beta at Microsoft so I'd wait too lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickD_3CX
It is something we are considering, but I don't think at this point we are in a position to give any ETA as to if and when this will become available.
Is there any update available on this?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.