SVG's icons on Chrome 3cx Live chat and talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

JediP

Premier Customer
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Hello everyone,

I was testing the 3cx Live chat and talk (the version for all websites) but I have the following issue. On Mozilla and Edge the svg icons for phone and video look ok but on Chrome they are huge. I tried to fix them with css but it's like my css rules are not applied to 3cx classes on Chrome (I am able to apply css rules on Mozilla and Edge without an issue). Did anyone else had the same problem?

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • chrome.JPG
    chrome.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 6
  • mozilla.JPG
    mozilla.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us