Solved Sync from Office 365 attributes

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterCheng

Forum User
Joined
Jan 5, 2021
Messages
105
Reaction score
11
Hello sir,

May I know what attributes in Office 365 will be syncd to 3CX PBX?
I need to know the exact attributes in O365 so that I can modify the value correctly.
But now I cannot find the document.
Thanks a lot.

Peter Cheng
 
Hello @PeterCheng,

The attributes are: First Name, Last Name, Email, Mobile Phone.
 
Hello Vasilis,

Thanks for your feedback.
So only 4 attributes will be syncd to 3CX, right?

Peter
 
That is correct.
 
Hello Vasilis,

Thanks.
But I found a strange thing. In my on-premise AD , I fill the mobile phones in the mobile phone attribute with "+88609AAAAAAAA", and another coworker B does the same thing "+88609BBBBBBBB".
Another coworker C set "+886 09CCCCCCCC" (there is a blank between +886 and 09CCCCCCCC)

In my opinion, this attribute should be syncd to the mobile phone attribute in Azure AD.
But I found in our Azure AD that value of my mobile phone is the same "+88609AAAAAAAA"
The value of coworker B's mobile phone is "+886 09BBBBBBBB",
a blank between +886 and 09BBBBBBBB shows up.
The value of coworker C's mobile phone is "+886 09CCCCCCCC", the same as on premise AD.

What could be the problem? Is it sync issue? or Azure AD sync other attribute for mobile phone number instead of mobile phone attribute?
Thanks.


Peter
 
Hi Peter,

Try and restart the 3CX PhoneSystem 01 System Server to force a resync and give 15 minutes then check again? Once done, does Office 365 match up with 3CX?

1612448710576.png
 
Hi Vasilis,

It seems that it's AD sync to AAD issue.
We'll test it first then feedback to the forum, thanks.

Peter
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickD_3CX
Hello all,

Let me updat ethe current status. From our tests and combined with MS support, mobile phone number will be only syncd to AAD once. And if you then modify the mobile phone in AD, it won't be synced to AAD. The only way right now is to use powershell to modify AAD mobile phone item directly, and it seems that MS doesn't want to fix this issue in short term plam.

Peter
 
Status
Not open for further replies.