- Joined
- Nov 27, 2015
- Messages
- 276
- Reaction score
- 93
Folks I know the T46S is EOL but we have many deployed as it was previously the go to device.
Since FW 66.86.0.5 (current 3CX supported), Ringing volume on the desk phone with WH62or 63 connected is always 100% no matter what you set if for with the volume buttons on the T46S. You can turn it all the way down to mute. So it's either mute or 100% ringing volume when the WH62 or 63 is connected, no in between volume.
I downloaded and tested the two latest Yealink site FW and it appears to fix the issue. I tested:
66.86.0.15
66.86.0.160
3CX, can you give us at least one more FW update on T46S to fix this issue?
Thanks
Since FW 66.86.0.5 (current 3CX supported), Ringing volume on the desk phone with WH62or 63 connected is always 100% no matter what you set if for with the volume buttons on the T46S. You can turn it all the way down to mute. So it's either mute or 100% ringing volume when the WH62 or 63 is connected, no in between volume.
I downloaded and tested the two latest Yealink site FW and it appears to fix the issue. I tested:
66.86.0.15
66.86.0.160
3CX, can you give us at least one more FW update on T46S to fix this issue?
Thanks
Upvote
3