T54W DECT to W60B

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbrown100

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Feb 22, 2011
Messages
126
Reaction score
13
Hello everyone

I need to get a 3cx system working in an old mansion, around 15 handsets but they want business phone features and only have telco cabling. There are a few strategic data points around the house for the wifi but the wifi is not great in areas so I would rather not rely on it.

I thought you could get a T54W with the DD10 adapter and then connect the phone to a DECT Base Station but now I have them all I can't see any way to do it! Does anyone know if this is possible or does the T54W only act as a DECT Repeater / DECT Base Station not as a DECT Client?

Thanks

Graham
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us