Solved Team, listening 5062 non found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simone Rota

Forum User
Joined
May 29, 2018
Messages
181
Reaction score
5
Hi,
everything seems to be correct but
In my 3cx, running netstat -tunpl command, I cannot find 5062 port

Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address Foreign Address State PID/Program name
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:22 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN -
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:61560 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 26872/3CXPhoneSyste
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:5432 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN -
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:61561 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 26872/3CXPhoneSyste
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:61500 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN -
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:61501 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN -
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:5482 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 26872/3CXPhoneSyste
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:5004 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 26876/3CXManagement
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:5484 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 26875/3cxSystemServ
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:5485 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 8416/3CXSLDBServ
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:5008 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 27239/3CXGatewaySer

Some idea?
 
This depends if you install needs 5062 or not (depends on how 3CX is generally is installed on).
If the config shows that 5062 will be used, then you have uploaded certificates which not match the domain, chain or key.

More info here:
https://www.3cx.com/docs/microsoft-teams-integration-faqs/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
The certificate installed on Teams Direct Routing appears to be ok. I followed the FAQ.

There is a way to figure out which mistake I have. In the logs?
 
You don't use a default sip port as far I can see, therefore you would be looking for port TCP:61562 (assuming).

You can open the binlog file (from the support bundle) and validate on sip server start what happens to the binding of the above-mentioned port.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Ok, 61562 port.
But Have I to change it in parameter TEAMS_SBC_TLS_PORT?
Or keep 5062 and Change the Dial Plan Script in some way?
 
my bad, even on alternative ports, 5062 will remain been used for TLS Teams.
 
So... no error, no alert... but I dont' have port 5062 in listening....
 
Customers ask us about Teams Integration.... we need some help
 
Found this
!SIP Port 5062 (TCP) is used if your 3CX is currently using a 3CX provided FQDN. Not required if you are already using your own domain"

My 3cx is on Is my own domain
https://firstpointpbx.pbx.firstpoint.it:61501/

So, Don't I need to route a port?
 
Found this
!SIP Port 5062 (TCP) is used if your 3CX is currently using a 3CX provided FQDN. Not required if you are already using your own domain"

My 3cx is on Is my own domain
https://firstpointpbx.pbx.firstpoint.it:61501/

So, Don't I need to route a port?
In this case, you'll need to add "pbx.firstpoint.it" to your Office 365 and then it could work and would use the regular Secure SIP of your PBX, without the need for 5062 which is the dedicated one for Teams when using a 3CX FQDN or a custom one not within O365 Domains.
 
You don't use a default sip port as far I can see, therefore you would be looking for port TCP:61562 (assuming).

You can open the binlog file (from the support bundle) and validate on sip server start what happens to the binding of the above-mentioned port.
"You can open the binlog file (from the support bundle) and validate on sip server start what happens to the binding of the above-mentioned port."

How.... explain better, please
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
3cx side o Teams side?

3cx is wildcard certificate
Teams is not
The certificate you use for the Teams Direct Routing.

If it is wildcard too, it won't work. But it needs to be matching with the private key, as explained in the linked post.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.