- Joined
- Sep 6, 2021
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 1
I have followed the guides to set up Teams integration with 3CX. I initially piloted with myself and another admin and it works normally for him and 'mostly' for me. He can do everything as expected, however where I can answer 3CX calls via Teams fine, I cannot make outbound calls (via 3CX) from Teams. I get the error "We couldn't complete the call" any time I call a 3CX extension or an outside number. I can make normal Teams to Teams calls ok.
I then added another group of users to the pilot and they all seem to be working OK, and it's still just my account that cannot make calls from Teams.
I have tried my account from multiple devices (android phone and windows desktop) but the result is always the same, inbound is fine but cant call out from teams (can call out via 3CX app). I've also removed my admin rights in 3CX (just in case) and re-run the user scripts. I have waited several days and it has not come right. I have signed out of teams and rebooted my devices. I've checked in Teams Admin portal and it has assigned me the same 3cx calling policy as the other users, so why am I different? My failed outbound attempts do not show in the call history of 3CX. Licensing and app rights in my 365 user have been checked and are the same as working users.
Any ideas on where I should look to fix this?
Thanks
Matthew
I then added another group of users to the pilot and they all seem to be working OK, and it's still just my account that cannot make calls from Teams.
I have tried my account from multiple devices (android phone and windows desktop) but the result is always the same, inbound is fine but cant call out from teams (can call out via 3CX app). I've also removed my admin rights in 3CX (just in case) and re-run the user scripts. I have waited several days and it has not come right. I have signed out of teams and rebooted my devices. I've checked in Teams Admin portal and it has assigned me the same 3cx calling policy as the other users, so why am I different? My failed outbound attempts do not show in the call history of 3CX. Licensing and app rights in my 365 user have been checked and are the same as working users.
Any ideas on where I should look to fix this?
Thanks
Matthew