"Teams Direct Routing will be deprecated in favor of sip gateway"

Status
Not open for further replies.

garnesdata

Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
May 25, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
6
I just installed the update 5 Alpha 2 and saw this message in the Microsoft 365 Integration: "Teams Direct Routing will be deprecated soon"
Haven't seen anything more about this in the blog. Can someone confirm?
 
Hi everyone, especially Nick.
We have a pharmaceutical laboratory with Teams integration, only for managers, but this client decided on 3CX over Avaya, because of the better Teams integration that we provide. I don't know how I'm going to tell him it's discontinued.
I also have another project already accepted, for the local government for 800 users, with expansions planned in the near future up to 1,500, which we had to implement in October 2022. I tell you that I cannot implement it?
With all due respect, I have been a huge supporter of 3CX for many years, we do not sell any other solutions and I believe the Teams integration should not be discontinued as is. If the increase in sales has not been as expected, it is only a matter of time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe