The integration works on one 3CX system but not on another.

pedrotms

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Mar 5, 2024
Messages
21
Reaction score
11
Hi everyone.

I have a 3CX system with an NFR license, and I can't get the WhatsApp integration to work. When I change the Webhook destination in Meta to another system running the same version, it works perfectly. What could be the issue?

Summary:

System A (NFR): Meta > System A = Doesn't work

System B: Meta > System B = Works.
 
Hi @pedrotms from the event log do you see any error related to the integration?

Please try to configure it from scratch and leave the pbx in verbose mode and make sure the https port is opened publicly without any restriction such as geo ip, access list, etc.
 
Hello, Alejandro. I couldn't find any logs related to that HTTP request; which file should I look in?
 
Hello, Alejandro. I couldn't find any logs related to that HTTP request; which file should I look in?
Validate the PBX Event logs or set the logs to verbose mode where you would need to check the managementconsole.log and system service.log, there you may find further information about the integration.

Have a good day!