Transfering to Department

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSCermitech

Forum User
Joined
Jan 8, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I am pretty new to 3cx, what I am trying to do is to greet the caller, give him a choice of language, that I did with Menu (I hope it works as input for him), when he selects language I have departments created on 3cx with specific users there that speak the language, I need to start dialing the department one by one based on the accesibility, is there a way to do this?

Thank you for your suggestions.
 

Attachments

  • 3cx.PNG
    3cx.PNG
    25.2 KB · Views: 9
Why do you need a CFD for this? You can then make an IVR menu and then route to the appropriate sales queue.
 
We have more complex things to use it for in the future, we just want this for now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us